Shows you who's Arriving, Departing, Staying & Who's Booked
The Overview screen not only showcases who's Arriving, Departing, Staying & Who's Booked, but also display's the latest messages to notify you of system notifications, responses to support tickets and guest confirmation email issues.
Guest Confirmation Emails - will notify you of any guest confirmation emails that fail to reach your guest.
Alerts and Updates - we provide you with real time system updates, this can range from Q-Connect alerts to a new Q-Book feature.
Q-Book Support Tickets - you will now be notified of responses to support tickets.
Messages from the Q-Book Team - Our Q-Book team may message you regarding Q-Book/Q-Connect.
Use the tools to adjust the view & create your own colour scheme
Q-Book’s “drag & drop” functionality makes life easy and gives you an excellent experience when adding, moving, swapping or modifying bookings. The intuitive controls just make it clear, displaying the changes to your booking details in real-time as you move and adjust bookings as if it were a piece of cake.
Manage your bookings from one page with ease
Here you can see all your guests details and booking information. From here you can: Make Payments - View Transactions - Manage Invoicing – Send/Re-send Email Confirmation, Invoice’s & Guest Registration Form - Amend Booking & Guests Details - Cancel Booking - Add Additional Service’s - Add Notes & Special Requests - Check In/Out - Create Cancellation Voucher.
Find what your looking for?
Simple yet Powerful
- Bookings arriving between a date range
- Departing between a date range
- Booked between a date range
- Cancelled between a date range
- Search by Name
- Search by Email address
- Search by Booking reference
- Search by Third party booking reference
Images & PDf's
Store up to 300 images
Upload your images & PDf's to your personal gallery where you can then hand pick individual images for each room, you can add the images you require to your website and the UK National Reservation Platform, you can edit the images, rotate, re-size, crop or just re-order the images using drag and drop, easy!
Search any date range
*Overview *Breakdowns *Flexible Searches *Export *Summarise
- Income & Payments - Paid by, Extras, Discounts
- Occupancy - Items/Rooms occupied, Adults/Children
- House Keeping - Checking in/Out/Occupied, Notes/Requests
- Sales Summary - Sold Room/Items, Extras, Online Vouchers
- Transactions - Logs by Date & time, Payment methods
- Making Tax digital - Full breakdown & Summary
- Outstanding payments - Never miss a payment!
Minimum Stays etc..
Quick & easy to set
- Minimum stays
- Close to arrival / departure
- Close out Rate Plans & Rooms
- Set date range to apply changes to or specific dates
- Tick Items to apply changes to or select all Rate Plans
- Updates all OTA's connected
Overlook rates month by month
Calendar page layout
- Make reductions – Increase rates by date or in bulk
- Reduce or increase by pounds or percentage
- Select which Rate Plans to apply changes to
- Updates all connected OTA's
- View full report of all changes, includes date & time changes were made
Stylish booking page
- Show availability as rooms or Items
- Advertise Special offers
- Add Gift Vouchers
- Add Additional Items
- Easy to book
- Increase direct bookings
- Works with all different screen sizes
Gift vouchers available on your website
Create in seconds
Create personalised vouchers for your guests, just a few examples to get you started:
- £100 book to stay gift voucher
- Romantic break for two package
- Our gift to you – £20 off your stay as a valued customer
- Christmas gift voucher
One click to convert
Retain deposit payments
Convert cancelled booking deposits/payments into Voucher’s – A simple & effective way to retain deposit payments.
We have now added an option on the guest booking details page, where you can click to automatically convert any payment that has been made to the booking into a voucher for future use.
This will allow your guest to re-book on your website, in their own time and automatically receive the deduction of the amount they have already paid – meaning that you can hold on to their payment and make less refunds!
It’s as easy as pie
Seconds to setup a special offer
Q-Book’s special offers page, it’s as easy as pie!
Option 1 - Make a simple reduction over a set period in either £ or %
Option 2 - Set offers such as package offers over a set period. For example – 3 for 2 nights – 2nd night half price – Spa Weekend – Dinner bed & breakfast – Valentines Package, etc. You can set the full rate amount for the offer, for example – £200 for 2 nights Dinner bed & breakfast.