Working for over 22,000 Accommodation Providers
The stigma of changing hotel Channel Managers? Put to bed, once and for all.
Are you putting up with a Channel Manager because you fear the repercussions of change?
Don't make do!
Nowadays, making the switch is easy! However, many still assume switching providers is a nightmare that can result in over bookings and mistakes. This common misunderstanding has resulted in herds of the hospitality trade simply settling with their existing software and dreaming about what could be. Don't be a dreamer, be a doer and make the switch today!Channel Manager info Demo Hotel Website Demo Camping Website Screen Shots
Why settle for something that you're not 100% happy with?
Your reservation software is integral to the successful generation of reservations and revenue. We're astonished at how many accommodation providers remain unhappy instead of making the switch! You spend oodles of your time within the back office of your reservation software; shouldn't it be everything you need and more? Yes, it should! There are various reasons why you may want to move away from your existing provider:
- Costing too much?
- Nobody answering the phones?
- No friendly humans to speak with when you have a question :(
- Lacking integral features & integrations.
- Booking no-nos and mistakes.
- Disappointing customer-facing software which reduces conversions.
- They're making money from every booking.
Whatever your reason, if you have a reason - it's time for change and, you won't look back!
How switching Channel Managers looks nowadays. Our drama-free guarantee.
Still, riding the staycation train? No problem! Even when things are super busy, our transfer process uploads your existing bookings from Booking.com immediately. For you, this means zero disruption and a guaranteed, seamless migration incorporating bookings from the busiest OTA.
The switch. Here's what you can expect.
- You realise you want to be a Q-Booker (great choice, what took you so long)!?
- We send across log-in details. You make a cuppa and have a toot around.
- We arrange a training session to show you the ropes. Subsequently, you fall in love with Q-Book.
- You disconnect from your existing Channel Manager and connect to ours.
- By doing so, your Booking.com bookings instantly populate Q-Book. If there are any modifications or cancellations - Q-Book will be updated via our API.
- The process as above has just become available via Expedia. Soon enough, we'll be able to offer a similar facility. Watch this space!
- Manually, you'll add your direct bookings. Just imagine a click per booking - not time-consuming at all!
- You add pictures, take advantage of our example room descriptions, add rates/prices and install the Q-Book booking widget onto your website.
- You've done it! Q-Book is live; sit back and relax.
- Kick yourself for not doing this sooner! Happy Q-Booking :)