We’re Feeling Christmassy!
With the festive season upon us – we’re feeling all warm and fuzzy inside. With the excitement of Christmas and New Year nearing, now is a perfect time (if you haven’t already) to consider any festive marketing you may want to relay to your guests. Were feeling Christmassy and so are all our Q-Bookers. Already our Q-Book users are promoting:
* Seasonal Menus.
* Festive offers, promotions, vouchers & yuletide deals.
* Updated seasonal imagery on their websites showcasing their decorations.
* Local events to give customers another reason to make a booking.
* Christmas/NYE party packages and corporate functions.
Sometimes a little inspiration can help – why not do the same?
Also consider sharing Christmas cheer on popular Social Media sites, through your website and through mail marketing.
If you haven’t thought of anything along these lines as yet (let’s face it you’re busy enough) don’t worry – you still have time! Q-Marketing (a mailshot tool included in the Queensborough subscription) is available for you to jump-start your Christmas ideas and, going forward – any other marketing ideas you may want to promote.
To get started, why not create a Christmas Card card to wish all your client base a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Greeting your guests with personalised, warm-hearted wishes will display a personal touch and will be something they remember this Christmas.
Exciting stuff to make a note of:
* Send 500 emails a month – free of charge!
* Build your templates or – choose a default design to save time.
* Import/Export email addresses.
* Choose your marketing audience.
* View reports from your sent campaigns to track your success.
Q-Marketing includes a video tutorial which will explain clearly, everything you need to know so you can start building campaigns straight away. If you need any help or assistance, you can always give us a call, and we’ll be delighted to assist you!
Not a Q-Booker yet? Really? If you’d like any information on how to join the Q-Book family, please do not hesitate to contact us